Noah Centineo Named Next ‘It’ Boy of Hollywood
The actor Noah Centineo has been steadily making a name for himself in Hollywood for the last three to four years, and now he is being handed the honor of being named the next “It” boy of the industry. After becoming a teen heartthrob via popular Netflix films To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and Sierra Burgess Is a Loser, Centineo is now poised to become a mainstream blockbuster actor.
Noah Centineo’s Accomplishments
Since his breakout roles, Centineo has gained a dedicated fan following and has been chosen to play the lead in some major productions. Among the list of his upcoming films are an adaptation of the popular video game The Witcher and an as-yet-untitled Charlie’s Angels reboot. Centineo is also set to star in a coming film with Brad Pitt, called Monster Problems. With a strong list of films and endorsements, Centineo looks well on track to receive major success. That said, here are a few of his accomplishments:
- Centineo is the star of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before which is one of the most watched films on Netflix ever.
- Centineo voices the main character in the 2019 animated feature, The Addams Family.
- He is set to star opposite Brad Pitt in the upcoming film Monster Problems.
- Centineo has won a Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer Movie Actor for his performance in To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
- He’s the face of Calvin Klein’s new campaign, “I Speak My Truth in #MyCalvins.”
Centineo’s success as an actor and his immense fan following are certainly pushing him ever-closer to becoming the new Hollywood “It Boy.” He recently addressed his rise in an interview with Variety and stated that he wants his work to “have purpose” and to be a positive influence on others. As Centineo takes on more major roles in the industry, it is clear he is Making Waves in Hollywood and will have a great impact on the entertainment world.