Canada’s Pacific coast is home to countless unexplored gems
Canada’s western coast is truly a sight to behold. From rugged mountain peaks to miles of scenery, with plenty of activities most tourists have yet to discover, holidaying here can be an adventure.
Here some hidden gems of Canada’s western coast:
- Tofino – A stunning, small beach town nestled in the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Tofino’s many stunning beaches, rainforests, and stunning sunsets make it a perfect romantic getaway.
- Port Hardy – Adventurous travelers can find Native art galleries, fascinating botanical gardens, and truly unique whale watching tours.
- Galiano Island – This hidden gem is located between Vancouver Island and the mainland and offers everything from rich history and unique local cuisine, to blissfully secluded beaches.
- Prince Rupert – Situated in northwestern British Columbia, Prince Rupert is port city that offers some of the best whale, bear and bird watching tours in the region.
- Haida Gwaii – Named “islands of beauty” by its first settlers, the Haida Gwaii Islands boast some of the most gorgeous forests and beaches in the world, with plenty of activities such as camping, kayaking, and fishing.
From accessible luxury to rustic exploration, discover the hidden gems of Canada’s Pacific coast.
From remote, untouched forests to boutique luxury hotels and everything in between, Canada’s West Coast is full of hidden gems begging to be explored. No matter your interests, the Pacific coast is full of surprises and will undoubtedly leave you with lasting memories. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and explore all that Canada’s West Coast has to offer!
What are some of the best attractions on Canada’s western coast?
1. Vancouver Island
2. The Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria
3. The Butchart Gardens near Victoria
4. Haida Gwaii
5. Tofino’s Wild Pacific Trail
6. The Great Bear Rainforest
7. Sea to Sky Gondola in Squamish
8. The Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver
9. Granville Island in Vancouver
10. The West Coast Trail On Vancouver Island.
What is there to do on the west coast of Canada?
1. Visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver.
2. Whalewatch off the coast of Victoria.
3. Take a tour of the coastal rainforest of the Great Bear Rainforest.
4. Visit the Northern Lights in Yukon.
5. Ski and snowboard on the slopes of Whistler Blackcomb.
6. Take a boat tour of the Gulf and San Juan Islands in British Columbia.
7. Admire the lush green coastal vineyards of the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia.
8. Tour the coastal town of Tofino and its nearby beaches.
9. Enjoy the stunning ice-blue waters of the Pacific Ocean under the glaciers of the Coast Mountains.
10. Hike the stunning nature trails of Pacific Rim National Park.