Photo By:: Image
Celine Dion has been a shining star in the entertainment industry for decades, and her resilience and happiness in the midst of turbulence has been inspiring. Recently, the singer has decided to share her secret to finding balance and joy in the midst of stress.
1. Take Time and Connect with People
Dion believes that the best way to remain grounded and focused is to take time for yourself and also stay connected to the people you love. She recommends taking time every day to do things that center you, like yoga or meditation, and then spending time talking to the important people in your life.
2. Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff
It’s natural to be overwhelmed when changes start happening in life, but Dion reminds us that it’s better to take a step back and separate the “need-to-dos” from the “nice-to-dos”. She says she’s learned to not worry too much about the little things and focus on the big picture.
3. Pursue Your Passions
Dion has always followed her passions and encouraged others to do the same. She says that the happiest people are those who go after what they truly love and let the fear of failure go out the window.
4. Surround Yourself with Positive Energy
In a world filled with stress and negativity, Dion recommends surrounding yourself with people who lift you up, instead of bring you down. She says that surrounding yourself with positive energy helps counteract the effects of life’s difficult moments.
5. Remember to Recharge Your Batteries
Dion reminds us that it’s okay to take breaks when needed. If things start feeling overwhelming and stressful, she recommends taking a step back and recharging your batteries.
Celine Dion has undoubtedly been through a lot in the span of her life and career, and the singer’s tips for achieving happiness in times of chaos are worth remembering. Let’s all take a page from her book and strive to stay positive and follow our passions.
What’s Celine Dion’s health issue?
Canadian pop star Celine Dion announced on Instagram this week the postponement of her upcoming tour due to a diagnosis of stiff person syndrome, a rare neurological disease that affects about one in a million people.
What advice has Celine Dion given to improve happiness?
1. Practice gratitude: “Express appreciation to yourself and to people around you; be sure to express it in tangible and meaningful ways.”
2. Committing to practicing self-care: “Take time to do things that make you feel good. Soak in a bubble bath, listen to music or take a walk outdoors. These small gestures can do wonders for your state of mind.”
3. Live with purpose: “Know what you want your life to mean and strive to live each day with intention and in focus of that. Prioritize accordingly and don’t be afraid to change direction and evolve with time.”
4. Surround yourself with positive people: “Your energy is affected by the people you surround yourself with. Choose wisely and build strong and supportive relationships.”