Angelina Jolie just showed Hollywood why she’s still the queen of style.
The star stepped out onto the red carpet of the 16th Annual Hollywood Film Awards wearing a very sharp two-piece suit in a striking navy blue.
Angelina Jolie’s Stylish Look
The look was sleek and sophisticated, featuring a double-breasted peak-lapel blazer paired with tapered trousers and pointy black stilettos. Jolie accessorized with diamond studs and a couple of stackable rings.
Why Angelina Jolie’s Look Was So Gorgeous
We love this look because it was both timeless and modern. The suit is classic, but the color and tailored silhouette give it a modern feel. There’s something so chic about this look—it’s totally custom tailored to Angelina’s body, yet it’s understated enough to let her natural beauty take center stage.
How We Can Get the Look
If you love Angelina’s style, here’s how you can recreate the look for yourself!
- Look for a double-breasted blazer and trousers in a navy blue hue.
- Pair the look with black pointy stilettos.
- Accessorize with diamond earrings and some stackable rings.
- Ensure that your fit is tailored and flattering.
We absolutely love the way Angelina Jolie looked at the Hollywood Film Awards and can’t wait to try out this look ourselves!
What other awards has Angelina Jolie won?
In addition to winning the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the 1999 film Girl, Interrupted, Angelina Jolie has won a number of other awards, including:
• Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama (2003, for her performance in the film Girl, Interrupted)
• Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy (2010, for her performance in the film The Tourist)
• Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role (2005, 2011)
• Satellite Awards for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture (1999, 2008)
• People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Humanitarian (2013)
• Hollywood Film Awards for Ensemble of the Year (2011)
• Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Actress (2014, for her performance in Maleficent)
• MTV Movie Awards for Best Female Performance (2000, for her performance in Girl, Interrupted).
What are some of the awards Angelina Jolie has been nominated for?
Angelina Jolie has been nominated for over 150 awards, major award nominations include:
– Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress (1999)
– Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress (1999)
– Academy Award for Best Actress (2001)
– Golden Globe Award for Best Actress (2000 & 2001)
– Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role (2001)
– BAFTA Award for Best Actress (2001)
– Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Actress (2001)
– MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance (2001)
– Satellite Award for Best Actress (2003 & 2007)
– Academy Award for Best Original Song (2014)