Angelina Jolie just showed Hollywood why she’s still the queen of style.
The star stepped out onto the red carpet of the 16th Annual Hollywood Film Awards wearing a very sharp two-piece suit in a striking navy blue.
Angelina Jolie’s Stylish Look
The look was sleek and sophisticated, featuring a double-breasted peak-lapel blazer paired with tapered trousers and pointy black stilettos. Jolie accessorized with diamond studs and a couple of stackable rings.
Why Angelina Jolie’s Look Was So Gorgeous
We love this look because it was both timeless and modern. The suit is classic, but the color and tailored silhouette give it a modern feel. There’s something so chic about this look—it’s totally custom tailored to Angelina’s body, yet it’s understated enough to let her natural beauty take center stage.
How We Can Get the Look
- Look for a double-breasted blazer and trousers in a navy blue hue.
- Pair the look with black pointy stilettos.
- Accessorize with diamond earrings and some stackable rings.
- Ensure that your fit is tailored and flattering.
We absolutely love the way Angelina Jolie looked at the Hollywood Film Awards and can’t wait to try out this look ourselves!
What other awards has Angelina Jolie won?
• Satellite Awards for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture (1999, 2008)
• People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Humanitarian (2013)
• Hollywood Film Awards for Ensemble of the Year (2011)
• Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Actress (2014, for her performance in Maleficent)
• MTV Movie Awards for Best Female Performance (2000, for her performance in Girl, Interrupted).
What are some of the awards Angelina Jolie has been nominated for?
– Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress (1999)
– Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress (1999)
– Academy Award for Best Actress (2001)
– Golden Globe Award for Best Actress (2000 & 2001)
– Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role (2001)
– BAFTA Award for Best Actress (2001)
– Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Actress (2001)
– MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance (2001)
– Satellite Award for Best Actress (2003 & 2007)