2. Every single person on the planet has a unique tongue print, just like a fingerprint.
3. The average person changes their mood every two hours.
4. Most twins are born less than three minutes apart.
5. The average person blinks over 10,000 times each day.
6. You are 1/800th shorter in the evening than you are in the morning due to the compression of your spine throughout the day.
7. The life expectancy of humans has more than doubled in the past 75 years.
8. Ketchup was originally used as a medicine in the 1800s.
9. We use more than 200 facial expressions to communicate with each other.
10. The average person’s eyebrows last around 4-5 months before they are replaced.
No matter what life throws at you, these fun facts are sure to brighten your day and make life a bit more entertaining.