Who doesn’t know the name Tom Brady? Even if you don’t follow football, chances are you have heard of the man whose career as a quarterback has lasted a whopping 20 seasons. Let’s take a look at some fun facts about the six-time Super Bowl champion and three-time NFL MVP.
- He was born in San Mateo, California and graduated from Junipero Serra High School in San Mateo.
- He has four children; two with his ex-wife actress Bridget Moynahan and two with his current/ex wife model Gisele Bundchen.
- He has been nominated for 16 Pro Bowls and currently holds numerous records including most touchdown passes (581), most regular season wins (219) and most passing yards (81,693).
- As a high schooler he was known for playing baseball, basketball, football, soccer and even hockey!
- He was drafted by the New England Patriots in 2000 as the 199th overall pick in the sixth round of the NFL draft. Many experts said that he wouldn’t make it past his rookie season due to his lack of athleticism but boy were they wrong!
- In 2020 he signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers team as its starting quarterback at 43 years old becoming one of the oldest players in NFL history to continue playing professionally at such an age.
- He is one of only two players to win five Super Bowls along with Charles Haley who won five Super Bowls with two teams – San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys between 1981 to 1996.
- In addition to being an incredible athlete, he is also an entrepreneur who has launched several successful businesses including TB12 Sports Therapy Center which specializes in sports therapy methods such as stretching routines, muscle pliability exercises, nutrition programs and more all designed to help athletes reach their highest potential performance wise without having to worry about injuries or other obstacles that may arise from overworking their bodies or not taking adequate care of them during their training sessions.
- He is an avid reader who likes to read books on philosophy, psychology and business – topics that have helped him become one of the greatest quarterbacks ever!
- Despite all his success on the field and off it he still believes that “the greatest measure of success is happiness” which is why he continues to strive for excellence both on & off the field so that he can enjoy life and be happy doing what he loves best – playing football!
Conclusion: It’s no surprise then why Tom Brady is considered one of the greatest quarterbacks ever; not only does he have undeniable talent but also grit persistence which prove time & time again that anything is possible when it comes to achieving greatness if you work hard enough towards your goals! Whether you love football or not chances are you can appreciate Tom Brady’s incredible career accomplishments thus far from growing up from humble beginnings as an underdog player drafted out of college into one of America’s favorite athletes–a true testament to never giving up on your dreams no matter how unattainable they may seem at first glance!